3 Questions from a beginner: one about FIFU plugin , 1 about Product Variations, last 1 about Import Plugin

• 1. FIFU Plugin questions

I"m an Amazon affiliate and before finding out about A-T, i was trying to figure out a way to use Woocommerce and I came across FIFU ... now that I'm using A-T .. I wouldn't think I need it but I see you guys recommend it ... so Is the Plugin storing the image if we don't use FIFU , or is Fifu recommended for a specific use case?

I'm looking at my media library and I don't see the imported products .. although I"ve only imported them as draft so far.

I don't mind adding the FIFU plugin but I won't if I don't have to.

2. Manual Product Variation

I see an option for Manual product variation but it ask for Name but not ASIN .. I have some products I 'd like to add but are each shown as standalone. so I'd like to add them manually by ASIN number .. is there a way to just input another ASIN in the product variation area.

3. Import Plugin Extension question

When we use the import plugin for Amazon . .is there a way to import products by a given seller.

for example the link below is from the Kohler store.. other sellers might sell the same product but their information is less reliable while Kohler's data is most likely to be correct.

https://www.amazon.com/Devonsh…b%2Caps%2C130&sr=8-1&th=1

• jboussea

Hat den Titel des Themas von „2 Questions from a beginner: one about FIFU plugin , the other about Product Variations“ zu „3 Questions from a beginner: one about FIFU plugin , 1 about Product Variations, last 1 about Import Plugin“ geändert.