Beiträge von Fonebone

Hello,

I'm sorry if my message contains strange expressions, I don't speak German or English, so I'm using a translator.

I just discovered your plugin and I have some doubts that I will try to summarize.

I started using the AAWP plugin a few years ago, but a year ago I stopped because it's limited to Amazon only and I wanted to connect with other affiliate stores.

So I bought Content Egg + Affiliate Egg to be able to work with three platforms; Amazon, Awin and Tradedoubler.

My problem is that the configuration of Content Egg+Affiliate Egg seems very complicated to me. The support is very brief in their answers, they are not clear and I spend a lot of time trying to understand their answers and sometimes I can't.

I need an easy to configure plugin that gives me time to write, is that Affiliate Toolkit?

My questions:

How easy is it to set up Affiliate Toolkit to work with Tradedoubler and Awin? Do you offer help during installation?

Can I work with multiple Tradedoubler brands at the same time? Content Egg limits me to a single brand in their Feed ID box, so if I work with Sony, I can't work with LG. It seems strange to me, but that's what the developer tells me.

Finally, I see that there is a free version of your plugin, but I don't see a table comparing the free version to the pro version, what is the difference between the two?

Thanks and regards